Real Time Digital is a young, dynamic and rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in Belfast. We work with leading consumer brands, start-ups and B2B clients to deliver professional digital marketing solutions across all digital channels and platforms.
We are seeking a graduate digital marketing executive to join our team to support us during a period of continued growth. We’re looking for someone who is willing to learn and grow in a supportive team based environment.
You will be joining a hybrid working model between home and our city centre Belfast office. This role sits within an experienced and diverse digital team who will help you to develop your hands-on digital skill set in a fun and fast paced client centric setting.
We are all about getting ahead of the game and we are one of the first agencies in NI to actively support clients with Tik Tok, Spotify, Podcast and Influencer advertising campaigns. We are specialists in paid search, programmatic display and social media advertising – and we’re on the look out for someone who shares a similar passion in these fields. You will have the opportunity to work with us on developing our emerging digital channel strategies to be the ‘first in market’ with delivery for the clients that we work with.
Sounds good? Read on to see if this role could be for you…
- You will be flexible and willing to learn – you don’t need to have tons of experience, just a positive can-do attitude and ability to problem solve to find solutions for everyday challenges.
- You will be self-motivated and keen to progress your career in digital marketing, you will help us explore new opportunities and new ways of working to improve client performance.
- An excellent manager of time you will work to deadlines and be able to manage competing priorities effectively. Super organisation skills are an absolute must.
- You will have had exposure to digital marketing application in a professional work environment perhaps achieved during your placement year. This should ideally include some broad experience in social media, digital advertising, email marketing, content creation and data analysis and reporting.
- You MUST be confident in managing data and have a numerical and analytical mindset to forecast budgets and ROAS
- A confident communicator you will be able contribute to meetings and give client updates. Your ability to write professionally in order to produce reports and presentations should be excellent.
- You should have recently obtained (or on track to graduate soon) with a degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related discipline.
- Experience in Google Analytics and digital advertising key metrics and management would be an advantage.
Main duties and responsibilities…
- Support senior consultants with the management of digital advertising campaigns across social media, paid search and display. You will be responsible for the day to day performance management, optimisation, analysis and reporting of digital ad activity for key clients.
- Develop your SEO knowledge using a range of tools and techniques and apply these to support clients improve their organic search performance
- Use a range of analytics tools to monitor digital performance for clients, implement optimisations and produce performance reports.
- Support with email marketing campaigns to include updating design templates, segmenting data and broadcasting to mailing lists
- Provide assistance to senior consultants with the account management for key clients. Attending meetings, preparing agendas, circulating minutes and ensuring day to day client requests are managed and delivered on within required deadlines
- Deliver an outstanding level of client service as and when required which will involve frequent and proactive communication, ideation, problem solving and troubleshooting
- Assist in keeping Real Time Digital’s own social media presence and website up to date
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the efficient management of all digital marketing activities for the business and the clients we work with
Why you will love it here…
- Flexible, fun and person-centred working environment – Think flexible working hours, Pizza lunches, away days and social events
- We work a four day week – We work very hard but we recognise the need for a healthy balance
- Opportunities for career and salary progression reviewed frequently – As we grow you grow too
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement – More than your average employer
- Personal development and training opportunities – We will support you in your career goals and encourage frequent training and upskilling
- Employer pension contribution – Saving for your future
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 5pm – Thursday 9th June