Digital Marketing Executive – We’re hiring!
We are seeking an experienced digital marketing executive to join our team to support us in delivering our paid search strategies for clients.
We’re looking for someone who is skilled up and Google Ads certified, ready to hit the ground running while being willing to learn and grow in a supportive team based environment.
You will initially be working remotely (home based) reporting into the senior digital marketing consultant but as part of an experienced and diverse digital team who operate in a fun and fast paced client centric setting.
We are all about getting ahead of the game and you will have the opportunity to work with us in designing and implementing innovative, results focused search, social and emerging digital channel plans to be the ‘first in market’ with delivery for the clients that we work with.
Sounds good? Read on to see if this role could be for you…
- You must have a minimum of two years demonstrable experience in a paid search role including planning, creating, managing, optimising and reporting on the success of Google Ads.
- Ideally you will be Google Ads certified or working towards certification.
- You will be experienced in holding financial responsibility for advertising campaign budgets with strong experience in forecasting, spend tracking and reporting.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of the Google Analytics suite of products including Data Studio.
- As a strong analytical thinker, you will have excellent data management and interpretation skills with a data-driven mindset.
- You will be flexible and willing to learn with a positive can-do attitude and ability to problem solve to find solutions for everyday challenges.
- You will be self-motivated and keen to progress your career in digital marketing, you will help us explore new opportunities and new ways of working to improve client performance.
- An excellent manager of time you will work to deadlines and be able to manage competing priorities effectively. Super organisation skills are an absolute must.
- A confident communicator and team player you will proactively contribute to meetings, brainstorming and provide professional client updates.
- Results driven, success focused and willing to go above and beyond to achieve client success.
Main duties and responsibilities…
- Support the senior digital marketing consultant with the day to day management of digital advertising campaigns across Google search, display, shopping and YouTube.
- You will be responsible for delivering client success and will report on this both internally to the team and externally to clients as required.
- Deliver continuous monitoring and optimisation of live campaigns and budget management across multiple client accounts, ensuring achievement of agreed targets on time and within set budgets.
- Use a range of analytical tools to provide data-driven insights to monitor, inform and implement campaign performance optimisations across all channels and produce detailed analysis reports for clients.
- Develop a clear and consistent campaign tracking process, implementing campaign tracking where needed and assisting in rolling out Google Tag Management solutions.
- Support with new business opportunities and identify growth opportunities for current clients.
- Collaborate with the wider digital team in establishing and implementing digital strategies.
- Deliver an outstanding level of client service where you are 100% results focused and driven to achieve success for every client campaign that you manage.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, regulations and personal development in your specialist field
Why you will love it here…
- Flexible, fun and person-centred working environment – Think flexible working hours, pizza lunches, away days and social events
- A four day working week – We work hard but support a healthy life balance
- Opportunities for career and salary progression reviewed frequently – As we grow you grow too!
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement – More than your average employer
- Personal development and training opportunities – We will support you in your career goals and encourage frequent training and upskilling
- Employer pension contribution – saving for your future
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 5pm Mon 11th April 2022